Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleep in.
Cup of tea in bed.
Hollyoaks omnibus on the telly.
Quick shower.
Round the shop before it shuts at 4pm to grab some of the yellow label Sunday reductions.
Tape the top 40 off the radio.
Watch the late game on Sky and then Antiques Roadshow.

Nice day that.
That is an obvious lie that is to much work for one day

Rondon is a shocking signing if true, wasn't that great at his peak and has hung his boots up in China recently. I'm all for managers getting their own in who they trust but this is just crap, proper crap and we've let a highly rated prospect go who may or may not have got up to speed with the Premier League. It's a very poor trade off in my opinion.

Rondon is a shocking signing if true, wasn't that great at his peak and has hung his boots up in China recently. I'm all for managers getting their own in who they trust but this is just crap, proper crap and we've let a highly rated prospect go who may or may not have got up to speed with the Premier League. It's a very poor trade off in my opinion.
Benitez won't even look at out u23s look at the bench yesterday rondon will brought in to fill a seat on the bench

I watch this video and see good goals and not the usual [Poor language removed] goalkeeping from abroad. Prem goalies would get no where near them headers. As a back option for nothing it ain’t that bad
A bit rounded in the front area (no not that, his belly)...

The Fitness trainer needs to get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back