Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club can't win judging by some comments on here.
Buy a young, exciting prospect for 25 milliok in Kean and he's useless.
Buy someone who looks half decent in the Turkish league in Tosun and spend over 20 million and he's useless.

So we go cautious due to the FFP and get in someone who isn't the best but he isn't horrendous, get him for a low fee or loan as a back up and still get slated.

He's not being brought in to start week in week out. But he's an option and may, just as Gray and Townsend have done, prove to be shrewd business and getting us to January. He might even get a few crucial goals. Always the optimist and for the first time since we've had money, I'm starting to enjoy Everton again. Maybe it's because we're buying on the cheap, our expectations are lower and we're being pleasantly surprised. Long may that feeling continue.

Be arsed with those wages if true. It’s like 1 step forward and 2 steps back - we get shut of wages then blow it and more on a back up striker.

EVERTON IN RONDON TALKS

Everton
are in talks to bring Salomon Rondon back to the Premier League.

The former West Brom and Newcastle striker moved to St. James’ Park when Rafael Benitez was at the helm and looks likely to link up with his old manager again.

Rondon and Benitez were also together at Dalian PFC, the Chinese club who have currently loaned the Venezuela international to CSKA Moscow.

Everton are yet to complete a deal, but talks are ongoing.
It's posts like this that make me want to cry.

No way he is getting 100-120k when he is likely to start only a handful of games. We are trying to get James off the wagebill. I mean they are stupid but not quite at the totally lost it stage.

If that was the case we would simply ignore FFP and sign someone better. We haven't been and we won't.

He'll get a two year contract or one year with an option. And be delighted with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back