Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just told you. Don't buy crap players for big fees and on massive contracts. I don't know why your struggling to grasp that.
I grasp that. It is what every club is trying to do. The trick is actually doing it, because it is far easier said than done.

If it were easy, it would have been done. It is what we all want to see, but a limited number of clubs achieve.

People are free to express their opinions on Brands, but you have proclaimed you can do a better job, so I am interested in what you would do to identify and procure talent within the constraints we have. Perhaps you have a European scouting network? Maybe South America? Or maybe you are an expert in player contracts and football finance?

I know you are unhappy with Brands, but with respect, neither you nor I could do the job at all.

I'll say this getting Diaz or another quality forward is important because we know Richy will want to move next summer we need to be preparing. Rondon is not preparing.
TBH if we brought in Diaz, I couldn't really give a flying one about Rondon. If Rondon is the only attacking player we bring in to replace Kean, James and Siggy it will be a disappointment. Still need a RB

TBH if we brought in Diaz, I couldn't really give a flying one about Rondon. If Rondon is the only attacking player we bring in to replace Kean, James and Siggy it will be a disappointment. Still need a RB
Sigurdsson is addition by subtraction. Not having him on the field having no impact as he drifts around waiting for the one or two times it drops to him in a good area is helping us even if we don't have someone to take his minutes. We just desperately needed him out of the team.

I grasp that. It is what every club is trying to do. The trick is actually doing it, because it is far easier said than done.

If it were easy, it would have been done. It is what we all want to see, but a limited number of clubs achieve.

People are free to express their opinions on Brands, but you have proclaimed you can do a better job, so I am interested in what you would do to identify and procure talent within the constraints we have. Perhaps you have a European scouting network? Maybe South America? Or maybe you are an expert in player contracts and football finance?

I know you are unhappy with Brands, but with respect, neither you nor I could do the job at all.

If you could show me previously where I said I could do a better job that would be great (apart from in this post right now) where not only could I do a better job than Brands, my 66 year old mother would give it a better go than him.

He's put us in as just as much mess as Walah had, has wasted millions upon million in transfer fees and wages, left us massively short in certain areas and we still aren't producing anything coming through the u23's. His job remit was to oversee all these things and he's failed miserably at it.

Nobody has been watching Rondon play in China so we have no idea. If he’s kept himself fit and he’s on a reasonable wage, it will be okay. I can’t watch Tosun play here again. Rondon used to be a handful to play against, and we need someone other than DCL to bring that physicality upfront. Backup striker is the hardest position to recruit a good player, and it’s not going to do Dobbin much good to get 10 minutes every couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back