Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH if we brought in Diaz, I couldn't really give a flying one about Rondon. If Rondon is the only attacking player we bring in to replace Kean, James and Siggy it will be a disappointment. Still need a RB
Yes that’s how I see it. I hope we get a midfielder, but that looks unlikely, but if we lose Allan or Doucoure, we will be struggling. We can’t rely on delph, Gbamin needs time and not the pressure of needing to playing games after game.

And we’ve seen how Gomes and Davies aren’t good enough, especially together.

TBH if we brought in Diaz, I couldn't really give a flying one about Rondon. If Rondon is the only attacking player we bring in to replace Kean, James and Siggy it will be a disappointment. Still need a RB
Aye I agree, but I doubt we get Diaz due to his fee, if not we shall see who else we have lined up though. Rondon is the epitome of squad player. He's been released on a free from a Chinese club for a reason. I suppose for me we should be preparing for Richy leaving and striker and wing forward is part of that. I would personally prefer we invested in youth but I guess if its just a one year cover option its fine as long as the wide player we bring in has more potential. I agree on the RB, sounds like it will be a loan.

Yes that’s how I see it. I hope we get a midfielder, but that looks unlikely, but if we lose Allan or Doucoure, we will be struggling. We can’t rely on delph, Gbamin needs time and not the pressure of needing to playing games after game.

And we’ve seen how Gomes and Davies aren’t good enough, especially together.

If we cant sign Diaz then Dan James on loan with the Diaz money going towards Anguissa wouldn't be the worst decision in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back