Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

So which signing in the past have we made thats similar to Rondon?

Josh King is the most recent, somebody we got in, he didnt play and we got him out, minimal impact, minimal drain on resources.
6 months contract on reasonable wages. 1 or 2 year contract and similar wages plus we bring in another attacking player, then I'd be ok with it.

Can't say I'm excited about it but makes sense in the way Begovic makes sense.

Lingard urgh still not convinced his West Ham form wasn't a purple patch I suppose he would be an option at ten or the wing....
Going off his career you wouid say it was a one off. And I wouldn’t want to spend a penny on him
In terms of a signing fee. But as a late option, if James goes abs obviously no siggurdsson. We haven’t really got that running attacking midfielder/number 10. So he wouldn’t be a bad squad option.

I think maitland looked quite good at times at West Brom in a poor team. Abs he can also cover midfield and RB. Again like it’s been mentioned. Them 3 players on loans and free’s added to Diaz or a similar quality winger, I’d be happy with under the circumstances, we find ourselves in.

Would normally side with the Director of Football making all the signings but he's naff and Rafael's picks have been sound so far.

Look forward to Brands handling the contract and giving him a three-year deal on £75k a week.

James is pants. He was crap today and taken off at half time. He probably would get just as much game at Everton as he wouid at Utd. We need someone who will be first choice

Being honest though many thought Gray and certainly Townsend were pants.

James is only 23 and still has room to improve. Wouldn't be looking to sign him permanently but if Diaz falls through Would rather a loan signing than spunking £20+ million on a Brands deadline day panic buy.

Would also free up the money for a CM as we all know once Doucoure is injured we'll struggle in the middle of the park.

I would say a CM signing is just as important as a wide player at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back