Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's satisfactory. They along with the others who came in all fulfill a purpose right now and a couple like Diaz and Gray cover a longer term requirement for the squad. AMN if he performs well and has an option to but may also be a shrewd longer term move.

Getting shut of the deadwood is looking desparately poor again.

I'm no Benitez fan, but he achieves anything with this squad this season (e.g. European qualification or dare I say a cup) he'll need zero injuries to the first team and a lot of luck. We're strictly in the 7-11th group in terms of playing talent of the squad.

The problem is not Brands, the real problem is with the deadwood they do not want to go and no club has expressed any interest in any of them.

Its quite incredible, we're letting Jamo go and releasing articles saying that "injured" Delph, is ripping it up in training and we're hanging onto him.

They clearly have some type on spin the wheel game going in our recruitment dept.
Imagine your right, I think Benitez will just go along with it. If the player doesn't want to go and/or there are no offers, then he can't do anything anyway and best to smooth over it.

With the amount of money we have p'd up the wall on buying 30m players and loaning them out until they are worthless, we could have had our stadium paid for.

Brands is killing this club

How do you know this is all down to Brands and which players are you thinking of?

We might in trouble here. Struggling for a RB and I think the difficulty in shifting James will prevent a 1st team player from coming in.

we are far from the only club to piss 30M on players up the wall only to fail to find them homes for peanuts a few seasons later. Clubs are all strapped for cash now and less likely to a) take a gamble on potential crap, b) let their young assets leave in case they are a better investment by keeping them.
I think it will take until the end of next summer for the transfer window to get back to its normal level of craziness.
In the meantime there would seem to be generally less activity across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back