Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal seeing their arse.

Basically like Utd last season not willing to do any business with us for Romero based on our good start.

hacks me off this. They’ll happily let him go to some other mid table no mark team yet whenever it’s Everton the top 6 just close ranks on letting anyone decent out the door even if they don’t need them. They’ll all sell to each other but hardly sell to us unless it’s their absolute trash.

I mean....is that NOT Brands' fault for bringing them in the first place?

Do not thnk it is that simple as you and others make out accusing Brands of messing up. There are others involved in the transfers like the managers, add to that why is it Brands gets no creidt for some of the good signings. No you all seem to be hell bent on lookign for a scapegoat, what about Walsh for example?

Let them go bust

Gerrard being a bitter kopite there. 8 mill plus for a full back who’s not even in the first team in the SPL. Any other club and Rangers are ripping your arm off for that deal. Stevie Me has probably thrown a tantrum though at being seen to hell Everton out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back