Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it the most Everton thing that we spunked hundreds of millions on absolute turd players and the window where you can pick up some bargains that would improve us we are skint, or cant spend anything.

I cant see Diaz TBH, We wanted James to go to Porto to reduce the price but it appears his destination will be AC Milan with no fee..... I dont think we are stumping up the €40m that Porto are asking.

Yep, and this is what you said.

I said that on July 5th after saying a few clubs in Turkey were after him. I also said a week later that he was holding out to join Rafael. On July 21st I said we were talking to him again.

We couldn't agree on wages with him before, Bow were agreeing to wages, the problem now is a hold up with Dalian as they owe Rondon money.

I said that on July 5th after saying a few clubs in Turkey were after him. I also said a week later that he was holding out to join Rafael. On July 21st I said we were talking to him again.

We couldn't agree on wages with him before, Bow were agreeing to wages, the problem now is a hold up with Dalian as they owe Rondon money.
And what other treats may we expect tomorrow mate?

Pray tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back