Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
All fairly standard for The rollercoaster that is Everton from the managerial appointment, a decent start to what’s looking like a lacklustre window so far .

Let’s hope we can manage to get a couple and build on what we’ve seen so far not least because I’m not convinced the current manager would sit on his hands if he’s badly Let down .

I don't think Coleman has been a PL level player for a few years now. Aurier isn't great but he's still that.
He defo is. Not the level he used to be at, and not a wingback the way Ancelotti tried to play him last season, but as a conventional fullback and in the system we seem to be playing so far, he’s solid.

It’s his fitness over a full season I’ve got concerns about.

Old fat face here got so confused by the BH I thought yesterday was the deadline day. I experienced a certain relief as I sought the warm arms of slumber.

Then I awoke to realise logging on GOT that the mixture of anxiety, hope and frustration has to be endured again.

Of course it's the hope that gets you.

You’ve spent all summer crying about James not pulling his weight and you want us to go and sign Martial?!

Congrats though. It really does take something to consistently come out with these horrifically bad shouts.
Why would Martial want to come to Everton when he'd be second fiddle. He might as well stay where he is.

He defo is. Not the level he used to be at, and not a wingback the way Ancelotti tried to play him last season, but as a conventional fullback and in the system we seem to be playing so far, he’s solid.

It’s his fitness over a full season I’ve got concerns about.
Credit where credit is due, since the start of the season Coleman has been amongst one of our most consistent performers and far more comfortable.

From recollection, he also had some solid performances last season. It's the last line and the lack of competition and/or cover that concerns me.

I'm starting to edge towards the belief that they'll use Godfrey as RB cover, which is worrying when we've all known it's our weakest position.

Credit where credit is due, since the start of the season Coleman has been amongst one of our most consistent performers and far more comfortable.

From recollection, he also had some solid performances last season. It's the last line and the lack of competition and/or cover that concerns me.

I'm starting to edge towards the belief that they'll use Godfrey as RB cover, which is worrying when we've all known it's our weakest position.
We defo need another right back regardless. But to label Coleman as “not PL standard” is absolute hogwash.

All too quiet on Ross….something is happening….bring him home.
Make sure his da or minder gives the taxi man the instructions on where to go or they could end up somewhere completely different. Make sure he has his blanky to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back