Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think this team can afford more errors. Keane. Holgate. The inevitable Pickford bad spell. The 6 matches when Doucoure forgets how to pass the ball. Plus whatever you think you’re getting from Iwobi.

If it’s him or Kenny, then no brainer. But I’m not sure you can pick Aurier for this side every week. Terribly inconsistent and a bag of nerves for me.
Coleman makes errors too

I don't think Coleman has been a PL level player for a few years now. Aurier isn't great but he's still that.

Coleman played very well when he was on the field last season and has been great again so far. You'd get a few more games out of Aurier, but he'd be a liability.

What we need is a young and capable long term replacement for Coleman. Throwing a dart at a wall of available PL right backs and picking them solely on the basis that they are not Coleman is not a solution

Coleman played very well when he was on the field last season and has been great again so far. You'd get a few more games out of Aurier, but he'd be a liability.

What we need is a young and capable long term replacement for Coleman. Throwing a dart at a wall of available PL right backs and picking them solely on the basis that they are not Coleman is not a solution
I know that's why I said a loan wouldn't be bad. At a minimum it is two options even if we disagree on who would be better.

I don't want him permanently.

So don't find the new Cuco Martina then

I don't think Coleman has been a PL level player for a few years now. Aurier isn't great but he's still that.

Re Coleman it’s unfortunately true. He has some good games and the 2/3 of the season gets swept under the carpet until they crop up again and the fans fume that we haven’t found a replacement for 3 years.

everything attacking has come from the left side for a number of years now. Coleman would be very good back up but should not be a starter anymore…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back