Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we consider a loan for Edison cavani?

The thought crossed my mind.

Honestly think Utd have lost the plot and City absolutely popcorned them.

They play with a front 4 and the manager just might perish on the Ronaldo Rock who he has to play, imagine picking 4 out of these and trying to keep everyone happy:

Fernandez
Pogba
Sancho
Greenwood
Cavani
Mata
Rashford
Lingard
Ronaldo
Van Der Beek
Martial

Its actually ridiculous, the wages for that alone must be incredible, impossible to keep that squad happy, strikes me as really slap bang, kid in a sweet shop squad building.

Gas thing is their best options in the double pivot behind are Fred and McTominey, mad.

Last edited:
SO let me get this straight, we are loaning Nkounkou out. So we have precisely 1 Right Back in the 1st team squad and 1 left back? That is negligence by Brands and the club on so many levels, unless there is any incomings.......
We've got two RBs. They are however Coleman and Jonjoe Kenny, so I could see why you thought they were 0.75 and 0.25 of a RB respectively.

Lin
The thought crossed my mind.

Honestly think Utd have lost the plot and City absolutely popcorned them.

They play with a front 4 and the manager just might perish on the Ronaldo Rock who he has to play, imagine picking 4 out of these and trying to keep everyone happy:

Fernandez
Pogba
Sancho
Greenwood
Cavani
Mata
Rashford
Lingard
Ronaldo
Van Der Beek

Its actually ridiculous, the wages for that alone must be incredible, impossible to keep that squad happy, strikes me as really slap bang, kid in a sweet shop squad building.

Gas thing is their best options in the double pivot behind are Fred and McTominey, mad.
Most unbalanced side in the league

A talented player but be honest with yourself. He is expensive and guarantees nothing at all. When he plays it is hot and cold. If he plays is even more doubtful. The fact is he is a player you want in the squad. FFP means we are simply unable to afford such a luxury. Not knowing who we are playing sums up his commitment.

Other than DCL

How many other players in our ranks can contribute to 15 goals a season mate.

Lin

Most unbalanced side in the league

not really. Only thing their missing is a top quality holding player. Defensively they’ve got a decent back four. Two solid keepers. Wonderful range of attackers and two quality mids, fernandez and Pogba.

If Matic was a bit younger.

definately be someone on that long list of talent available tho.

not really. Only thing their missing is a top quality holding player. Defensively they’ve got a decent back four. Two solid keepers. Wonderful range of attackers and two quality mids, fernandez and Pogba.

If Matic was a bit younger.

definately be someone on that long list of talent available tho.

I do think it’s woefully unbalanced mate. United play a counter attacking game. Ronaldo has to play, he’s now a box no 9, he doesn’t have the legs and he used to, he’s now a slotter, that’s fine if you play a pocession based game like City, but for a counter attacking team doesn’t make sense.

Everything will go through him, Fernandez is the main man there, he’s brilliant, but now Ronaldo will be the main man, he will demand pens and set pieces and will want al, to run through him. He won’t be doing much pressing or tracking back either.

Adding Ronaldo throws of the whole balance for me of that squad. It’s Rashford and Greenwood I feel sorry for, Greenwood in particular started on fire. Think it’s giin* to be impossible to keep all of the above happy and the dressing room morale will be imactEd, Utd will try and fit as many as they can in, but will do it for the sake of doing it. For example they will try play Pogba deeper, we’re he doesn’t do well in a two. Ronaldo was an unessecerrsy indulge for me and just throws the whole squad dynamic off, I honestly think they panicked.

Football is all about balance, simple game the Team with the best balance between attack and defence win every year.

Got a shed load of these arriving tomorrow lads. We'll be fine.

tena-men-absorbent-protector-level-3-super-8tmx.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back