Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone’s figures are wrong somewhere mate. Not going to delve to deeply into it, because I can’t arsed really and I don’t really care about being right, the figures correspond with our P/L, annually in terms of wages and amortisation projections. Maybe there were clauses or whatever, they would be included in the full value if the contract in the PL Some scary figures in there Iwobi is a holy show.

Just to throw a bit in, accounts tend to show hard money committed too. I would say it was 27.5m€ with perhaps 5m€ in bonuses.

Someone’s figures are wrong somewhere mate. Not going to delve to deeply into it, because I can’t arsed really and I don’t really care about being right, the figures correspond with our P/L, annually in terms of wages and amortisation projections. Maybe there were clauses or whatever, they would be included in the full value if the contract in the PL Some scary figures in there Iwobi is a holy show.
Could well be both clubs were prudent in their accounting - We included add-ons whereas Juve didn’t. That’d explain that kind of difference in the figures.

In any event his book value will be about £5m-£6m by the time he leaves so if we get in ~£30m it’ll be a decent profit.

We paid 28 million GBP mate, current book price is 16.8 million, wages 2.76 million a year, wages and amortisation he costs us 8.36 million a year in the accounts P/L.

Based on today’s rates 35 million euro is 30 mill GBP. Two million profit on the initial fee (not accounting for whatever we got in a loan fee from PSG). I assume Juve are paying his wage to while he’s loaned out.
That looks a hell of a lot better than the press were reporting as €17 mil in total yesterday.
Got to be a big help on the books that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back