Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on exchange rates today, that's a total loan fee of £6m for the next 2 years plus £24m to make it permanent

We paid £24.5m to buy him, so as long as it is a permanent deal at the end of those two years, we've done ok
Yeah, it’s obviously a reflection of the state of football at the minute. Lots of deals being structured as loans with obligation to buy.

Based on exchange rates today, that's a total loan fee of £6m for the next 2 years plus £24m to make it permanent

We paid £24.5m to buy him, so as long as it is a permanent deal at the end of those two years, we've done ok
We have when we add in other loan fees. It’s just a big slab of money not currently invested in playing staff in our own team.

That isn't how it works, but I can't be bothered explaining. Except to say that the net difference of what we get from them, and what goes out (his amortisation on the books and wages) then we can spend a lot more.

We physically have money, we are just not allowed to spend it because of the restrictions. This now frees up money.
It’s actually quite a good deal for us to be honest, we end up with more money overall and can show that we will never pay another penny of his wages which frees us up for FFP.
On to the signings then…

3m loan fee and 4m loan fee following year.

What can the club do with 3m in this window...nothing..
We bought 3 players by getting Bernard out. I'm hoping these players we're getting out allow us to go for at least one exciting player today.

£6m loan fee? Potential few million if Vlasic goes to West Ham? Surely Brands can find us a better right back than Jon Joe Kenny for 10m or less? Useless that fella.

….if we’re looking down the setee cushions, we’re still due Tribunal compensation figure from Southampton for Small. Not sure how much it’ll be but it I reckon >£1m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back