Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reeks of the classic strategy from the club of having already signed a player (Rondon), and then when everyone thinks they haven’t signed a single player, they announce him at 11.20pm so people are relieved we’ve actually managed to get someone in.
I’ve no doubt the Rondon deal is already done.

Kenwrong has jumped in the clubs vauxhall chavette. Rumours are he's after mbappe's signature for his autograph book. Brands has gone out for a meal with baxendale soup. As for Moshers he's playing tiddlie winks with his nanny

Its obvious isnt it?
I don't think it's a point of not having money, but rather we're stuck with a wage bill versus turnover that needs significantly reducing.

Letting Kean go on a loan/eventual purchase isn't enough for what we need when you consider we've already exceeded that with Townsend and Gray.

There's no money for brands to spend. I'd rather hear moshiri explain why we're in this mess.

This is why.

JS95471680.jpg

Nah, Brands has spent an absolute fortune. If there's no money left then he's part of the problem.

He is obsessed with leaving us constantly 1 injury from a crisis. The man is incompetent and should have been sacked.
Brands should go for being useless, but moshiri has brought in his choice for the last four managers who have signed their preferred players.

There's no money for brands to spend. I'd rather hear moshiri explain why we're in this mess.

Hands are tied with FFP, so the money is going on the stadium instead. Self-explanatory really.

Benitez appointed to keep the ship steady in the top half in the meantime which he will and hopefully push for Europe at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.