Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll just be a verbal thing and they'll sort it in Jan or the end of next season.

And honestly, as soon as the weekend passed without movement I thought that'd be the case.

PSG don't need the money, and having Mbappe this year to help them go win the CL means more to their owners than 200million

Supposedly that was what was coming out of PSG Toff because they are desperate to win the Champs league.

Yeah but if we have an average season then what good player will want to join. After 30 odd years of failure, I'm really not warming to the idea we can just have a season off giving it a go.

The excuses in terms of moving players on dont wash with me. We've just seen Dan James go for 30m. We just have an incompetent DOF who can't do his job. He doesnt deserve excuses anymore.
I don't think it's a point of not giving it a go, but rather being shrewd with transfers and believing (relying on) Rafael squeezing more out of the squad.

It's a risky business, but that's the situation we're unfortunately in due to the wage situation and the situation around the player we must not mention.

Also, the club have wanted to sign players - it's not simply resting on our laurels; yet for a number of reasons like those mentioned previously, it's been difficult.

I'm not saying Brands or the club aren't without blame rather I'm pointing out the difficulties. Dan James was reportedly on around £50k per week at United.

That's affordable for Leeds to pay if not even more. We're talking about having dross on significantly larger wages on players with less potential or image.

It just is. It used to be good on the day now it's just Jim White having an orgasm over Port Vale loaning a Scunthorpe trainee. Most decent deals are done months before.

And yes, I do yes.

The main issue is the media hype and crap that follows it, if you ignored it instead of hitting F5 every 10 secs it wouldn't bother you as much

Status
Not open for further replies.