Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get any injuries we’re fecked, we’ve already got a weak bench with two GK’s on. What a joke of a club. I know FFP has hampered us but letting Nkonkou go out on loan ffs. Brands is nowhere to be seen, probably hiding in the cleaners cupboard at Finch Farm.

I don’t think it’s that. We’re straddled with a high wage turnover on players which simply aren’t suitable and with little chance of moving them on to other clubs.

We've struggled to move on James - a truly skilled player - so you can only image it's a difficult task to move on the likes of Gomes and Delph.

To spend even more on players wages while they're still on the books is simply unsustainable in terms of the PL rules; that's before considering the fees.

With Kenny looking unlikely to move on, it always looked likely that we'd be stuck with our right back options, but we've seen it's difficult to offload him too.

As @roydo said, this year is going to be difficult in terms of squad size and capability, but come next year we've got a fair chunk of dead wood wages gone.
Yeah but if we have an average season then what good player will want to join. After 30 odd years of failure, I'm really not warming to the idea we can just have a season off giving it a go.

The excuses in terms of moving players on dont wash with me. We've just seen Dan James go for 30m. We just have an incompetent DOF who can't do his job. He doesnt deserve excuses anymore.

If we get any injuries we’re fecked, we’ve already got a weak bench with two GK’s on. What a joke of a club. I know FFP has hampered us but letting Nkonkou go out on loan ffs. Brands is nowhere to be seen, probably hiding in the cleaners cupboard at Finch Farm.
Nkounkou didn’t get used last season, even when Digne was out. It’s better that he goes and plays somewhere.

You might be surprised, pretty common sense approach to a situation outside the club's control

He is on £140K which is not massive money, as to where who knows he clearly wants out, I think Everton will play hardball - he will go, if he doesn't he will play
He defo on 190k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.