Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFP feels irrelevant to me right now. The authorities have pretty much turned a blind eye to the attempts to set up the Super league and all the financial unfairness that would have caused. We are also still on the way out of a pandemic. Are they seriously going to punish clubs for losses during a pandemic?

We should spend as little or as much as we need this summer to get the players we need. Prices aren't the crucial factor, it's getting the right 5 or 6 players.

I don't think FFP matters but surely there's gonna come a point when Moshiri is sick of being bled dry by us barely bringing anything in.

Yep, it’s in the Athletic. And then as sure as night follows day, he just had to didn’t he

I haven’t followed him for a couple of years, but obviously I see his tweets, he’s since blocked me because I called him out in a tweet.

But he talks like he’s posh & intelligent and I presume he works in business/finance. And he makes out he’s clued up about Everton and all things financially .

But he tweets like a 14yr old boy, either to wind the fans up or get more followers for his blogs & podcasts. He’s a very strange guy IMO.

As soon as covid hit he’s tweeting and agreeing with some kopite who turned out to be a fraud. About the ground build probably not starting now till 2025.

then the super league story hits, straight on twitter, doom & gloom. This is Bad news for Everton and BDM. And he knows he’s going to get a reaction. Why not let the dust settle over a few days, chat with your Everton mates privately and then do a piece or write something on your blog. It’s all very weird

Last edited:

I haven’t followed him for a couple of years, but obviously I see his tweets, he’s since blocked me because I called him out in a tweet.

But he talks like he’s posh & intelligent and I presume he works in business/finance. And he makes out he’s clued up about Everton and all things finically.

But he tweets like a 14yr old boy, either to wind the fans up or get more followers for his blogs & podcasts. He’s a very strange guy IMO.

As soon as covid hit he’s tweeting and agreeing with some kopite who turned out to be a fraud. About the ground build probably not starting now till 2025.

then the super league story hits, straight on twitter, doom & gloom. This is Bad news for Everton and BDM. And he knows he’s going to get a reaction. Why not let the dust settle over a few days, chat with your Everton mates privately and then do a piece or write something on your blog. It’s all very weird

Everything he says, the opposite happens.
Utter moon man.

I don't think FFP matters but surely there's gonna come a point when Moshiri is sick of being bled dry by us barely bringing anything in.

Obviously he will be expecting much more return on his investment very soon. But equally I think he'll be very happy to get a lot of big wages off the books this summer.

We will probably make a good amount on selling Kean which will help. Anything we get for other players will be a bonus. I'd say we should be able to get about 10m for Gomes, and small fees for Bernard, Kenny and others.

But he talks like he’s posh & intelligent and I presume he works in business/finance. And he makes out he’s clued up about Everton and all things financially .

He does this dance every single summer. Makes out we're on the bones of our arse and that we can't spend anything without sales first. We then go spend and he justifies it by saying "Ah they must have done X".

He knows as much as anyone else - nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back