Not open for further replies.
Kean - 35-40m maybe
Iwobi - 8m tops
Kenny - 3m
Gomes - 10-12m maybe?
Delph - Nominal fee
Gordon - 2m
Bernard - Nominal fee

wouldn’t really recoup much for this bunch would we apart from Kean.

If we sold one of either Keane or Mina, don’t see us getting much more than 20m for either.

Kean - 35-40m maybe
Iwobi - 8m tops
Kenny - 3m
Gomes - 10-12m maybe?
Delph - Nominal fee
Gordon - 2m
Bernard - Nominal fee

wouldn’t really recoup much for this bunch would we apart from Kean.

If we sold one of either Keane or Mina, don’t see us getting much more than 20m for either.

Think we'd get more for Iwobi, 20 mil or there abouts.

Reckon we could agree good add ons with Kean.

Also think Gordon gets another year.

lol Admire the humour mate, honestly, but it wasn't just Radzinski's fault. I liked because he always tried and had pace, in a team that lacked it. Remember Southampton game, scored two crackers there, made by Rooney.
I did genuinely love him... always felt sorry for him tbh, I had such high hopes when he joined. I remember being excited by him.

Yep, it’s in the Athletic. And then as sure as night follows day, he just had to didn’t he

As much as the spending is necessary, its worrying also with such little return on the hundreds of millions spent already.

Unless that investment is converted to equity, this is debt and would have to be repaid with interest.

Perhaps it's more from Usmanov but if so, at what point would he say that enough is enough and put people in there who won't make a pigs ear of spending it?

He does this dance every single summer. Makes out we're on the bones of our arse and that we can't spend anything without sales first. We then go spend and he justifies it by saying "Ah they must have done X".

He knows as much as anyone else - nada.

Its almost as if one of them is a billionaire account and the other is just some guy sat in his underwear at a pc in his box room.

Inappropriate Language
I don't even know what we need cos I dont know how we really play.
We have a style I’ve realised. It’s called the ‘hustler.’ We play really [Poor language removed] against crap teams then now and again take great enjoyment out of beating a team whilst playing [Poor language removed].- it’s not the most popular style for the fans but it’s effective with lulling the opponents into a false sense of security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back