Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the differences the position we end up fighting in the league. We’re almost in the hardest position in the league. A fan base they expect us to qualify for Europe and do well, but a reality with the playing stuff that makes that difficult. Arsène Wenger himself said the cost of playing youngsters is less points. That’s what it boils down to. Play them by and blood them, but accept less points.
I think that’s ok when you’re talking about them being first choice but I’m not sure that nkounkou being back up left back and occasionally getting a run out on the wing or being able to give dobbin 10 minutes at 2-0 up on Saturday are really going to cost us points but @Barnfred 55 is right that we don’t even do that at the moment it’s very disappointing.

I think that’s ok when you’re talking about them being first choice but I’m not sure that nkounkou being back up left back and occasionally getting a run out on the wing or being able to give dobbin 10 minutes at 2-0 up on Saturday are really going to cost us points but @Barnfred 55 is right that we don’t even do that at the moment it’s very disappointing.
In reality I agree with you, and in that sense it is really poor. It may be that they really aren’t good enough, because we clearly did it for DCL..

Can someone get a jarg rumour going? Something slightly believable? Say Porto refusing to sell Luis Diaz but offer us Pepe on the cheap? I’d take Pepe for a season just so we can take Van Dijk out in the derby again

Status
Not open for further replies.