Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only concern is what has 2 years warming City's bench done to him? Wonderful for Swansea though and if he could recapture that form he'd be an asset to any team.
Give him some motive and you would get him back again. Been horribly unlucky with injuries and at one point got malaria at the start of the season so yeah, that would have an effect

Even with the player releases we still have 24 players in our first team squad (not including galloway, dowell, davies, pennington, kenny etc).
Still think we need to ditch 5 or 6 if we want to brin 4 or 5 players in
Mcgeady
Oviedo
Kone
Niasse should all be ditched but i cant see that happening after the darron gibson contract signing

Even with the player releases we still have 24 players in our first team squad (not including galloway, dowell, davies, pennington, kenny etc).
Mcgeady
Oviedo
Kone
Niasse should all be ditched but i cant see that happening after the darron gibson contract signing
i count 20 mate if you don't count the likes of Galloway and browning. Mc geady I can not see staying then lukaku and maybe Stones leaving gives room for singings

Mcgeady
Oviedo
Kone

If we cannot sell them I expect they will be loaned out until their contracts run down.

Can see McGeady and Kone being moved on, imagine Oviedo and Niasse stating, and Rom leaving for big money. So that's 6 outs including the 3 due for release. I suppose if you include Mattioni and McAleny it'll be 8 outs though. Who knows who else Koeman might not fancy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back