Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wishlist for this summer transfer window:

Defender: Blind (Manutd), Shawcross (Stoke), Mariano (Sevilla),

Midfielder: Krychowiak (Sevilla), Tielemans (Anderlecht),

Forward: Ighalo (Watford), Nabil Fekir (Lyon), Jannsen (Az Alkmaar)

3-5 players within 100 million budget for each position will do it imo.

Even with the player releases we still have 24 players in our first team squad (not including galloway, dowell, davies, pennington, kenny etc).
Still think we need to ditch 5 or 6 if we want to brin 4 or 5 players in
Mcgeady
Oviedo
Kone
Niasse should all be ditched but i cant see that happening after the darron gibson contract signing

This 100%. The big work to be done this summer is clearing out as much as bringing in. We have delayed moving people on for a number of years and there is a sense of intertia surrounding the club. I think we need a fresh start next season and we need players out the door. Just adding more players doesn't solve a problem it creates more difficulties with a big squad and no Europe.

McGeady, Lennon, Oviedo, Kone, Cleverley should all be looking to be moved on for my money. If the manager doesn't fancy Niasse he can go too.

My wishlist for this summer transfer window:

Defender: Blind (Manutd), Shawcross (Stoke), Mariano (Sevilla),

Midfielder: Krychowiak (Sevilla), Tielemans (Anderlecht),

Forward: Ighalo (Watford), Nabil Fekir (Lyon), Jannsen (Az Alkmaar)

3-5 players within 100 million budget for each position will do it imo.

....I think the wish list needs to include a keeper.

I trust Joel Robles to be our no. 1 keeper and for the substitutes one pretty much like Mark Schwarzer or from the youth will do.

He has decent goalkeeping ability, less error-prone goalkeeper, and basically if Koeman trust him with continuous games in PL, he could mature and improve in game. Even Kasper Schmeichel in Leicester City is just recognised to be one of top goalkeeper in his late 20.

Compare to Cillesen as the rumour going on, i see there isn't much difference between them both.

Add to that, he has passion and love for this club and i like it.

"Gone before the Euros" you said Roger.

It Started yesterday and guess what.......The Worlds Greatest Striker is still contracted and still here.

Even Roger isn't ITK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back