Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasri please God @Koeman

Would be a good buy. We need creativity in central midfield desperately. Actually think we're pretty good outwide (if Mirallas stays) and OK in defensive mid (Besic Gibson McCarthy hopefully in that order). We just need a player to knit it all together. Koeman then has to get Barkley into the equation somewhere.

Top priorities in my opinion for Koeman are:

Keeper
Creative central midfielder
Striker (if Lukaku goes)

Would be a good buy. We need creativity in central midfield desperately. Actually think we're pretty good outwide (if Mirallas stays) and OK in defensive mid (Besic Gibson McCarthy hopefully in that order). We just need a player to knit it all together. Koeman then has to get Barkley into the equation somewhere.

Keeper
Striker (if Lukaku goes)

Read that Koeman is going to build around Roscoe, which I am delighted about.

Agree with the 3 there though, keeper the absolute main priority.

If we end up getting Berahino would you be happy with him?

I would deffo take him as long as we don't continue with tippy tippy football in the corner. With the right attitude and coaching I think he could end up similar to Defoe.
He would cost about £20m but so does Troy Deeney and he's nowhere near as good as Berahino.

Keeper
Striker (if Lukaku goes)

We also need cover for RB, CB at least one creative MF I agree, maybe two and one other and a striker even if Loudaku stays, which I hope he doesn't and we get at least 50 ml for him. Si reckon around 7 needed

I would deffo take him as long as we don't continue with tippy tippy football in the corner. With the right attitude and coaching I think he could end up similar to Defoe.
He would cost about £20m but so does Troy Deeney and he's nowhere near as good as Berahino.
Deeney is better and most importantly isnt a tw@ like Berahino. Don't want either like

We also need cover for RB, CB at least one creative MF I agree, maybe two and one other and a striker even if Loudaku stays, which I hope he doesn't and we get at least 50 ml for him. Si reckon around 7 needed

I'm hoping some of the young defenders can step up. Browning Galloway Pennington Holgate Garbutt Connely. Must be someone who can cover Coleman out of that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back