Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Depay is that, again, he's already I the premier league. And didn't United just spunk £30m on him? Can't see him going cheaply.

Is Ziyech comparable to Depay? Honestly have no idea

Nah. Ziyech is very Barkley-esque, but is also capable of performing equally as well out-wide left in a wide playmaker role.

Depay is a pure winger.

He's a bad tit by all accounts though. Thinks he's the dog balls when in essence he's no better than our kev

yeh heard his attitude stinks. suppose if Bilic can get the best out of him though...

the fact that Feghouli has chosen W Ham over a move to Turkey at least shows he hasn't totally given up on making a good player of himself

The problem with Depay is that, again, he's already I the premier league. And didn't United just spunk £30m on him? Can't see him going cheaply.

Is Ziyech comparable to Depay? Honestly have no idea

Fc Twente could be relegated (looks very likely) due to breaching financial regulations. Ziyech could well cost less than expected.

yeh heard his attitude stinks. suppose if Bilic can get the best out of him though...

the fact that Feghouli has chosen W Ham over a move to Turkey at least shows he hasn't totally given up on making a good player of himself
Or West Ham offered him stupid money because he's a free? I reckon they will be paying average to good player upwards of 70k a week

Or West Ham offered him stupid money because he's a free? I reckon they will be paying average to good player upwards of 70k a week

Yeh he'll be on big money - but equally so he would be in Turkey. Could have taken the easy route out...

Very talented player. If he turns it on. Suppose we'll see. Not gutted we've missed out or anything

Koeman played Mane and Tadic, Orly. He'll play Del. And think Lennon will be pretty welcome under RK as well. A bit like McCarthy, he's a player who excels when we press high. Koeman will like that
He's got 150mil to spend he's not going to be relying on the likes of Lennon & McCarthy.
He will need to get us top 4 within 2yrs so will need much better than them 2 and a few more

weird one for city

they have sterling, de bruyne, silva, nasri and navas

i guess they are going to get rid of someone then
Nasri doesn't have the workrate for Pep team plus he's been awful the last 2 seasons,Navas is just full on gash.

I don't think Sterling has the 1st touch to be a fixture in a Pep team where you have to release the ball quickly and effective after recieving the pass especially in Pep's teams who overload on the flanks and have quick transitions,plus his finishing is woeful.
I disagree on Arnautovic and Berahino.

I think Berahino has been badly advised. It is clear that he and his agent were tapped up by Spurs and WBA got thick and dug their heels in. I think the player has suffered because of this.

Mirallas is not at the Euros and that cannot be entirely be blamed on RM.
I assume it will be a clean slate with the new manager and he will have his chance to prove his worth... however, I have my doubts still about his Everton future.
He had the same agent as Sterling,kicking up a fuss with the Tweets and threatening to go on strike and giving interviews whennot given permission by the club,that is Aidy Ward's modus operandi.

He parted ways with him when Sterling got his move to City in the summer and saw what poison Aidy Ward is,who'll do anything to get his clients moved for his nice agent fee.

He didn't seem to cause any trouble last season,seemed to have got his head down and played and didn't kick up a fuss whe he was benched for a few months.

He's got 150mil to spend he's not going to be relying on the likes of Lennon & McCarthy.
He will need to get us top 4 within 2yrs so will need much better than them 2 and a few more

£150mil to spend if you include the sale of Lukaku and probably Stones. That's a large chunk of that used up.

Both Lennon and McCarthy are experienced premier league players and just over a year ago McCarthy was a highly touted midfielder linked with two of teh biggest clubs in Britain. Suddenly he's crap? He's still got a lot to offer and if he can hit the form of a few years ago he'll be a key player for whoever is in charge.

RK didn't completely overhaul the squad at So'ton either. He kept as many of the old heads as possible (the ones that were not sold) and kept the core of the squad as much as he could, gradually moulding it into his image.

£150mil to spend if you include the sale of Lukaku and probably Stones. That's a large chunk of that used up.

Both Lennon and McCarthy are experienced premier league players and just over a year ago McCarthy was a highly touted midfielder linked with two of teh biggest clubs in Britain. Suddenly he's crap? He's still got a lot to offer and if he can hit the form of a few years ago he'll be a key player for whoever is in charge.

RK didn't completely overhaul the squad at So'ton either. He kept as many of the old heads as possible (the ones that were not sold) and kept the core of the squad as much as he could, gradually moulding it into his image.
I'm not getting into the same McCarthy arguments we had last year. Funnily enough you where saying the same things about him last summer

You sound like delboy mate
This time next year McCarthy will be this all singing all dancing box to box midfielder. 1st name on the team sheet, running games scoring goals and getting assists.

Guess what he didn't turn into the player you said he would. I'm not going on the McCarthy thread until next summer when he's sold.

You can then go on his new teams forum and tell them how great he is.
PS don't forget to mention the Germany game

Talking to a good ManUre "mate" this evening over a beer, he has been pretty good over the years with transfers, in and out of United, he reckons that out first signing might not be a keeper as everyone is calling for and will be Memphis Depay, Koeman was in for him before he went to United and has stated that he will always be interested in him if he ever comes available.

Personally I don't believe he has been given a good chance at Manchester and someone like Koeman and Everton to give him a springboard in his career, and would fill the left winger space

Del right and depay left = exciting

Nah. Ziyech is very Barkley-esque, but is also capable of performing equally as well out-wide left in a wide playmaker role.

Depay is a pure winger.

Ziyech plays on the right when wide, no? Has done in the past anyhow.

I would utterly love for him to be able to play on the left and take that slot for us though. I hold out hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back