Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leno.

Would be exactly what we need.

Take Tah for CB, but he's still quite young..If you want experience, Howedes would be a great experienced signing.

Calhanaglou. Can't spell his name, can't pronounce it either, but he's fun to watch and pretty deadly at freekicks.

Avoid people in the league already like the plague. Remember, EVERYONE has this tv money, there isn't going to be a decent buy this whole window within the Premiership.

TOP TOP Keeper, Quality RB cover/challenge for coleman, quality Left mid, two strikers. Plus potential replacements for Lukaku and Stones. It's gonna be a challenge that, 5-7 players, with the Euro's slap bang in the middle and not much break till pre season training begins!!!

What i can predict is this thread will be on fire up until deadline day. Let the golden age commence!!!

Of course its on RM, he refused to play him no matter what even though he'd always be one of our better performers.

Berahino is typical case of British youngster being overhyped

He hasn't always been one of our better performers though. Infact he has spells of being on his game and spells of being missing. Mirallas has done very little this season, yes you can blame partially on RM perhaps not starting him as much, but at the same time, almost Every time Mirallas came on he looked anonymous. The two absolutely moronic red cards this season haven't helped his case either.

Hopefully, Koeman gives him a kick up the backside like a new manager always seems to do. I like Mirallas, I really do but he needs to find more consistency and the ability to have an impact from the bench if he wants to be a regular starter.

The exact same could be said for Deulofeu, had a great purple patch before Xmas but couldn't seem to get any sort of impact going towrds the end.

Of course its on RM, he refused to play him no matter what even though he'd always be one of our better performers.

Berahino is typical case of British youngster being overhyped

Belgian Kev hopefully to be put straight back into the side like he rightly deserves to be.

Lennon might not be strong enough for Koeman so I think he might be moved in. Unless Del can start doing the hard yards he'll be (sadly) fortunate to last the season

Belgian Kev hopefully to be put straight back into the side like he rightly deserves to be.

Lennon might not be strong enough for Koeman so I think he might be moved in. Unless Del can start doing the hard yards he'll be (sadly) fortunate to last the season

Koeman played Mane and Tadic, Orly. He'll play Del. And think Lennon will be pretty welcome under RK as well. A bit like McCarthy, he's a player who excels when we press high. Koeman will like that

Never been able to make my mind up on Berahino. His finishing it very tidy, but he doesn't seem to have a lot to his game.

I'd be happy with a target man to bring more out of Deulofeu and Mirallas, and Nasri to play behind him. City wouldn't be looking for mega money for him.

Upgrades are needed at centre back, centre midfield and in goal too, so it could be an unusually busy summer ahead.

Talking to a good ManUre "mate" this evening over a beer, he has been pretty good over the years with transfers, in and out of United, he reckons that out first signing might not be a keeper as everyone is calling for and will be Memphis Depay, Koeman was in for him before he went to United and has stated that he will always be interested in him if he ever comes available.

Personally I don't believe he has been given a good chance at Manchester and someone like Koeman and Everton to give him a springboard in his career, and would fill the left winger space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back