Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rate Butland as being a lot better than Forster and i rated him at Celtic + when ive seen him at southampton.

Just think Butland is top class.

Also dont be surprised if Karius is very good as well.

This is why we need to ignore Cillissen. Hes not better than that list either....Rico or Leno would be on it though--and we need top class.

I think Butland has the potential to be a lot better than either Forster, Zat, but for now I'd say they're pretty even.

Agree on Cillissen. He's certainly not bad but I'd be seriously chuffed if we went for Leno or Sommer (both vastly experienced and still only 24/27 respectively, and wouldn't cost half of what Forster would - plus they're both arguably better).

Haven't seen enough of Rico to judge fully but I know he's very highly rated. Has to be to be in that Spain squad...

Fully expect this thread to go into hyper-overload now that we have an actual manager in place and to be linked with everybody. Agents are going to know we have money and going to be hawking everyone to us.

Leno would cost about 15 mil give or take. Less than any Prem keeper. And he has the potential to be the best in the world- already considered elite.

Not seen much of him what's his kicking like?

Forester couldn't pass wind terrible with the ball at his feet granted he is a great keeper but I agree with the general consensus that for what he would cost its not worth it regardless of our new found wealth.

I'm ready......

be74cb10a88f95bc7a70c6b90d5482b4.jpg

Lets do this!!

Is there any real news or are we just aiming for 3000?.....
........ I'll put the kettle on....

I'd like a goalkeeper.

This German guy Leno seems to be rated although not seen him however reports suggest he is not only as good as the current premiership keeper options but also cheaper.

Centre back - no idea needs to be aerially commanding & an organiser

Centre mid - carvalho the Portuguese lad

Creative midfielder - ziyaceh from twente

forward - jannsen the Dutch lad

Anything else is a bonus however even this many is potentially stifling the youth coming through may need to let a couple more go kone, niasse, Gibson regardless of new contract

Really impressed with Eder and Pelle last night. If we could swap Lukaku with Pelle that would be promising. I'm sure RK has been on the blower these past few weeks and he'll know his targets. We should go for Coutinho as well as back up for Gerry

FIFA mode on:

GK: Leno/Forster/Dragowski (future)
LB: Ricardo Rodriguez £19m release clause
CB: Van Dijk/Tah/Sule
CDM: Kirchhoff/William Carvalho
LM: Anyone
CAM: Ziyech/Kovalenko/Kapustka
ST: Milik/Bakambu

Felt quite ill writing that out. Back to reality we go.

Miralles is twice the player of arnatovic,
Berahino is a jumped up over hyped little tit,
Begovic is crap
Leno is impressive

Mirallas is great, but Arnautovic is predominantly a left winger, whereas Mirallas is a right winger, so they are not a direct comparison. For about 2 years we have struggled for a left sided winger and instead we have 4 right sided players, Mirallas, Delafoeu, Lennon and McGeady

Just wondered now that Koeman is our man would it be better to start a new " transfer thread " I can only imagine how many pages this page will get to before the end of August ... Just a idea though ... Oh and many thanks to @The Esk collected my substantial winnings today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back