Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if Adam maher is our first summer signing, will i still be mad for calling it weeks early?

Seems to me that your common ITK claims to have specific inside knowledge about future events. You're either hallucinating from the mushrooms or found an image of Adam Maher on your toast and are proclaiming him the first summer signing. Might be some difference between the two.

Seems to me that your common ITK claims to have specific inside knowledge about future events. You're either hallucinating from the mushrooms or found an image of Adam Maher on your toast and are proclaiming him the first summer signing. Might be some difference between the two.
I come across the name so thought it was an omen.

If maher wasn't Dutch I'd not have bothered mentioning it ;)

We have overrated so many of our players for so long now I actually forget whether they were even good in the first place.

Need a whole new team tbh.

hey my fellow blue friends

after seeing the poor performance from yarmolenko yesterday i think for the money we would have spent on such a player perhaps we should instead try leroy sane?
Leroy Sane is about to be announced by Man City in the coming days according to German papers.

Practically a done deal for £40 million.

We should hijack the R/S deal for Piotr Zielinski,he is on the crusp of being a fantastic player,his stats for Central Midfielders in Serie A were just behind Pogba last season and he was playing for a relegation battling team.

A steal at 9-10 million.

Leroy Sane is about to be announced by Man City in the coming days according to German papers.

Practically a done deal for £40 million.

We should hijack the R/S deal for Piotr Zielinski,he is on the crusp of being a fantastic player,his stats for Central Midfielders in Seri A were just behind Pogba last season and he was playing for a relegation battling team.

A steal at 9-10 million.

weird one for city

they have sterling, de bruyne, silva, nasri and navas

i guess they are going to get rid of someone then

I really want Milik. Thought he looked classy the other night. I understand people's reservations about the Dutch League, but he has a very good scoring record for his country too.

22 years old, he looks a player.

You know what's funny, some people in here saying bid £20-25m for that Unknown Janssen and Pjanic just got sold for the same amount.

Thought most people were saying 10-15m. Also, that was a release clause, he'd have gone for WAY more otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back