Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah hopefully the only way is up now..... Bring on the obscene spending and hatred from other small clubs..... YISSS

I see a few footballers names on my screen but then again I doubt we are signing Hamilton Ricard is signing for Everton,

Yes you will mate as you are basing it upon seeing his name on a piece of paper/computer screen within your works system. That my friend is a little bit loopy
haha saying what i said, i also come across a paul gerrard earlier so perhaps new goalkeeping coach lined up?

You were responding to a poster who didn't think we should spend 20 million on a goalkeeper in Britain if we could get one as good
for less abroad. You may not agree, but I think Moshiri, for example, would.

Whether or not the amount paid is value for money is a matter of opinion.
Just saying stop worrying about money we spend

He was more consistent than any of our wingers last season, mind.

Reminds me of Kev but has a bit more power about him. Would stick with Kev tbh - I think based on last term Arnautovic is better but they're both pretty similar.
Mirallas is the better player by a fair margin. You'd be making a mistake by basing your decision on their respective performances last season, because Martinez decided early on that Mirallas was not allowed to play and therefore he got almost no game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back