Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

They'll ask a fortune and he's signed for 5 years. They hold all the cards. There's similar quality out there at a much better price IMO
Guys like, Leno, Butland, or Cillessen could be good options. I don't want us to get an older keeper that won't be here for long. It would be great to get a younger one to build around.

I think Horn, Butland, Forster are the keepers to look at. I love Leno and Rico but they're both in the Champion's League so despite the financial package we can offer I could see them turning us down.

Yu never come accross names of footballers? Are you an estate agent and come accross his name or something?

I meant generally, not the real ones. Like if you find someone with the same name as you or something. I come accross Adam maher, but generally in my work, for all the names i come accross, its rare to name sake with a footballer.

So in the theme of dutch manager, i'm taking it as a sign. And possibly establishing an ITK status kinda.
@Ashtonian have you eaten some weird mushrooms today?

Feels like it mate.

I am still proper confused how can you be on the sauce on a Monday during the day @Ashtonian
lol if he signs then come back and treat me as ITK, or psychic.

If he doesn't sign for us this summer then i have already claimed to not be sauced up but merely saying it because of a random encounter of the name. If it was some other dutch namesake it would be them i'd have posted.

I mean it isn't like we won't be linked with Dutch players!

lol if he signs then come abck and trwat me as ITK, or psycic.

If he doesn't sign for us this summer then i have already claimed to not be sauced up but merely saying it because of a random encounter of the name. If it was some other dutch namesake it would be them i'd have posted.

I still have absolutely no idea what you're on about with this Adam Maher stuff.

I honestly have no idea where this is all coming from.

I meant generally, not the real ones. Like if you find someone with the same name as you or something. I come accross Adam maher, but generally in my work, for all the names i come accross, its rare to name sake with a footballer.

So in the theme of dutch manager, i'm taking it as a sign. And possibly establishing an ITK status kinda.

Just tell us where you are mate and we'll call the ambulance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back