Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirallas is great, but Arnautovic is predominantly a left winger, whereas Mirallas is a right winger, so they are not a direct comparison. For about 2 years we have struggled for a left sided winger and instead we have 4 right sided players, Mirallas, Delafoeu, Lennon and McGeady
Kevs better on the left imo

Fire up your xbox's and playstations's, time for all our expert scouts to use FIFA and FM to find us some good players for Ronald.

Hope he can get in some decent first team players to get this team moving forward. A new goalie is a must and should be first IMO.

Miralles is twice the player of arnatovic,
Berahino is a jumped up over hyped little tit,
Begovic is crap
Leno is impressive
I disagree on Arnautovic and Berahino.

I think Berahino has been badly advised. It is clear that he and his agent were tapped up by Spurs and WBA got thick and dug their heels in. I think the player has suffered because of this.

Mirallas is not at the Euros and that cannot be entirely be blamed on RM.
I assume it will be a clean slate with the new manager and he will have his chance to prove his worth... however, I have my doubts still about his Everton future.

Kevs better on the left imo

I think all of the players we have tried wide left have all been shocking, they all tuck in, making us narrow down the left, leaving Baines exposed.

The best performance I actually saw last season on the left hand side was away to Chelsea, we had Naismith and Barkley interchanging between Left and Center midfield and they both got chalk on their boots and stretched the play.

I know overall that game was disappointing because we threw away a lead........again

Really impressed with Eder and Pelle last night. If we could swap Lukaku with Pelle that would be promising. I'm sure RK has been on the blower these past few weeks and he'll know his targets. We should go for Coutinho as well as back up for Gerry

Eder and Pele? Yeah I like Zico and Socrates too.

I disagree on Arnautovic and Berahino.

I think Berahino has been badly advised. It is clear that he and his agent were tapped up by Spurs and WBA got thick and dug their heels in. I think the player has suffered because of this.

Mirallas is not at the Euros and that cannot be entirely be blamed on RM.
I assume it will be a clean slate with the new manager and he will have his chance to prove his worth... however, I have my doubts still about his Everton future.
Of course its on RM, he refused to play him no matter what even though he'd always be one of our better performers.

Berahino is typical case of British youngster being overhyped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back