Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to a good ManUre "mate" this evening over a beer, he has been pretty good over the years with transfers, in and out of United, he reckons that out first signing might not be a keeper as everyone is calling for and will be Memphis Depay, Koeman was in for him before he went to United and has stated that he will always be interested in him if he ever comes available.

Personally I don't believe he has been given a good chance at Manchester and someone like Koeman and Everton to give him a springboard in his career, and would fill the left winger space
Price is right i'd definitely be happy with him.

Talking to a good ManUre "mate" this evening over a beer, he has been pretty good over the years with transfers, in and out of United, he reckons that out first signing might not be a keeper as everyone is calling for and will be Memphis Depay, Koeman was in for him before he went to United and has stated that he will always be interested in him if he ever comes available.

Personally I don't believe he has been given a good chance at Manchester and someone like Koeman and Everton to give him a springboard in his career, and would fill the left winger space
I actually think that is a transfer that could easily happen if Mourinho doesn't see a role for Depay at Utd.

I actually think that is a transfer that could easily happen if Mourinho doesn't see a role for Depay at Utd.

United are wanting Krchowiak as well (I can never spell his name). If they did get him, can definitely see us making a move for Schneiderlin.

It wouldnt surprise me if Valdes turned out to be one of our first signings - think Koeman has worked with him before when at Barca as assistant manager (might be wrong about that), still not a bad age and already based in the NW. Not the top class keeper that I would want but I would say a definite upgrade on Joel and starjump Tim.

Jonas Olsson on a 1- or 2-year contract? :)

He would come cheap, is a solid veteran. I'm also sure he's great in the locker room. Not a man for the starting 11 of course, maybe 4th or 5th on the CB-depth chart? Need some back-up if Stones is gone and/or we are hit with injuries...I actually think Jonas Olsson is better than ppl give him credit for.

(I know I'm gonna be laughed at for this, but wtf....I think I'm sort of serious)...

He would come cheap, is a solid veteran. I'm also sure he's great in the locker room. Not a man for the starting 11 of course, maybe 4th or 5th on the CB-depth chart? Need some back-up if Stones is gone and/or we are hit with injuries...I actually think Jonas Olsson is better than ppl give him credit for.

(I know I'm gonna be laughed at for this, but wtf....I think I'm sort of serious)...

no mate, just no. we can (and will) do a lot better.

If Stones stays, we're fine in the centre half department for now considering we've got Browning, Galloway, Pennington and possibly Holgate ready to play in the first team, as well as Jags and Mori.

If Stones goes, we'll spend the majority of that money at least on his replacement - a quality defender in his prime (or 24/25) ready for the first team.

We're sitting at the top table now, mate.

The problem with Depay is that, again, he's already I the premier league. And didn't United just spunk £30m on him? Can't see him going cheaply.

Is Ziyech comparable to Depay? Honestly have no idea

big swerve from me. For the right price - £15mil max - maybe, but meh, just don't think he's all that

Buying a player with a bad attitude is a lose-lose situation. If he does poorly he's a bad investment, and if he does well he'll immediately start acting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back