Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want players who sell out there career for the Russian money while still in there prime years . Not the type of character we need imo . I think we should be aiming higher than Krul aswell

which may also mean ledson may never have a big future here either. Besic is a bit more box-to-box so he should be okay, but it's another player to push him down the order. as well as mccarthy and gibson getting that new contract :s Tom davies was fantastic vs norwich and has a bright future, luckily he's a bit more advanced. But we have a lot of talented youngsters in those sort of areas as well as being stockpiled already.

think we have 4 or 5 positions that need more addressing before a 3rd or so of our budget is gone.

The battle is won in midfield and tbf our midfield is poor, we need an upgrade on barry,mcarthy and besic seems to get injured alot.

Wonder if Koeman will buy another defender, his defence at Southampton was impressive so looking forward to this area being sorted. Does he need a new defender? Or does he just organised the defensive side with our defenders.

Do hope stones will stay now as we have Koeman, he couldnt get a better mentor right now.

I thought Witsel was easily Belgium's best player.

I haven't seen much of him so I don't know what he's like really but he stood out to me on Monday. This was before I'd seen any links to us as well.

Arnautovic would be a good squad player for the left-better option than cleverly, less talented than mirallis but hopefully balanced out by having a better attitude.
Arnautovic was dire against Hungary, rolling around like Anichebe and throwing his hands in the air when team-mates ignored him. His attitude is questionable at best, a petulant prima donna who thinks he is Austria's Ibrahimovich or Ronaldo. Outside the Euros the Stoke fans appear to think he is very inconsistent.

Arnautovic was dire against Hungary, rolling around like Anichebe and throwing his hands in the air when team-mates ignored him. His attitude is questionable at best, a petulant prima donna who thinks he is Austria's Ibrahimovich or Ronaldo. Outside the Euros the Stoke fans appear to think he is very inconsistent.

He is also Stoke best player and can be a match winner, a snide, I'm sick of nice guys. Suarez is a an idiot on the pitch but would you say no to him? Ronaldo always sulking on the pitch. He would be great on our left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back