Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be some internal review of what went on with signing Niasse. No organisation can afford to throw money away like that and just write it off.
This is another reason to appoint a DOF. The manager rightly calls the shots on transfers but I wouldn't have an issue with a move being blocked by the CEO/Board if they felt it was not in the clubs interest to pursue. A DOF is in a position to handle that and deal with fallout from the manager.
Regardless of whether the money is available or not, I'm sure managers cannot and should not get their own way with everything.

There should be some internal review of what went on with signing Niasse. No organisation can afford to throw money away like that and just write it off.
This is another reason to appoint a DOF. The manager rightly calls the shots on transfers but I wouldn't have an issue with a move being blocked by the CEO/Board if they felt it was not in the clubs interest to pursue. A DOF is in a position to handle that and deal with fallout from the manager.
Regardless of whether the money is available or not, I'm sure managers cannot and should not get their own way with everything.

And then RM, near the time of his massively overdue demise, had the nerve to say that Everton hadn't backed him with sufficient funds in the transger market.

At the very least, a DoF would be asking the manager what rigorous process he went through in identifying a target he wanted. Watching a few goals off youtube might not cut it.

Now I don't claim to be a top-secret ITK or anything but a very good mate of mine who knows a bloke that works at Everton tells me that Steve Mandanda will be presented as an Everton player likely by the end of the month. He's never really told me much info about transfers before except for Lukaku's and Eto'o's but usually reliable on little things such as press releases, things in the magazine and the like, who knows?

That's all he mentioned unfortunately, no other names but in regards to outbound transfers Stones is most likely off to Man City (not 100% done) and may be replaced by a new top-quality CB if it goes ahead. Gaffer also wants fullback cover, 2 top central midfielders, a winger and a striker.

As Bill would say - watch this space.

I don't think so, this is Chris Renshaw
BXgDEV6p.jpg

and this is that Chris from the video
kkeVA1Y.png

Morticia Adams....she should have worn something brighter.

Now I don't claim to be a top-secret ITK or anything but a very good mate of mine who knows a bloke that works at Everton tells me that Steve Mandanda will be presented as an Everton player likely by the end of the month. He's never really told me much info about transfers before except for Lukaku's and Eto'o's but usually reliable on little things such as press releases, things in the magazine and the like, who knows?

That's all he mentioned unfortunately, no other names but in regards to outbound transfers Stones is most likely off to Man City (not 100% done) and may be replaced by a new top-quality CB if it goes ahead. Gaffer also wants fullback cover, 2 top central midfielders, a winger and a striker.

If we sign mandanda koeman wants sacking.

No mate.

Soz mate but unless you become a moderator...change your name to an annoying little animal or change it to upper case letters of a previous manager....I'm unconvinced & expecially underwhelmed by your suggestion!
Please go away and conjure up a more appealing ITK story for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back