Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we don't sign Begovic.

There's a big list of keepers I wouldn't want.

But have very little idea who I would want.

I think German keepers are the way to go they seem to have an abundance of them at the moment

We should go for Leno or Ter Stegen

macaque03.jpg

Ace them. We should have them swinging round the Goodison rafters.

If only Baines had kept growing those 70's sideburns

i like besic, he is one of these new ' ball winning cdms' that people go on about, however with his injury record id like to see us bin off barry on a free/ have gibson as backup and sell mccarthy and go all out for a great cdm and have

new cdm
besic to try push him out the team

and gib worse comes to worse if need backup

No please.
I haven't watched a great deal of Chelsea in a long time, I must admit. Just always seen Oscar as an appealing mix between craftiness around the opposition box and ability to influence the game further back on the pitch to. But i guess he's been rather underwhelming of late.

GK: Forster: £25 million
CB: Koubaily: £20 million
CDM: Witsel: £30 million
LM: Mata: £35 million
ST: Pelle: £10 million

Without any big outgoings that would be a fantastic window for us with key positions strengthened.

Forster

Coleman
Stones
Koubaily
Baines

Witsel
McCarthy

Deulofeu
Barkley
Mata

Lukaku

If Lukaku was to go then a £30-40 million replacement and a new young £10-15 million LB would be ideal with the added funds to the kitty.

GK: Forster: £25 million
CB: Koubaily: £20 million
CDM: Witsel: £30 million
LM: Mata: £35 million
ST: Pelle: £10 million

Without any big outgoings that would be a fantastic window for us with key positions strengthened.

Forster

Coleman
Stones
Koubaily
Baines

Witsel
McCarthy

Deulofeu
Barkley
Mata

Lukaku

If Lukaku was to go then a £30-40 million replacement and a new young £10-15 million LB would be ideal with the added funds to the kitty.

I cant see Southampton selling us two of their players or getting Koulibaly for 20M.

Hiya mate.

Why would Ter Stegen leave Barcelona for Everton?

He hasn't even been first choice for them this season and I read somewhere he was thinking of leaving for first team football.
Although I think he started champions league games for them, he didn't start league games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back