Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any replacement for Rom will be a striker capable of holding the ball up as Koeman seems to like that in his forwards (Pelle, Austin) personally I think we'll end up with Bony and I wouldn't be too unhappy with that. Batshauayi would be a great signing.

Any replacement for Rom will be a striker capable of holding the ball up as Koeman seems to like that in his forwards (Pelle, Austin) personally I think we'll end up with Bony and I wouldn't be too unhappy with that. Batshauayi would be a great signing.
i don't bony is stealing a living at man city hes on something like 200k a week pal

is it worth it though? if player unhappy you seen stones this year threw toys out pram..

rather sell up and get saga over and done with and replace him then make the whole summer about him

45 mil could get van dijk and veltman possibly

Don't think Stones threw his toys out whatsoever. We rejected his transfer request and that was the end of it; he never downed tools and said anything in the media.

is it worth it though? if player unhappy you seen stones this year threw toys out pram..

rather sell up and get saga over and done with and replace him then make the whole summer about him

45 mil could get van dijk and veltman possibly

Forgive my ignorance but who the hell is Veltman??

Just seen our favourite hole-dwelling ITK has come back and is now posting on reddit. He says we've bid £15m for Niang and £34m for Schneiderlin, with £200m being made available to us in the summer and that Lukaku will leave.

I don't know about anyone else but exciting times ahead if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back