Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin id like, bet it is a guess tho, koeman rates him i thought about him joining us before, the is no way jose will want him over matic could come off, 34 mil is alot tho unless its like 25 and add ons etc

Just seen our favourite hole-dwelling ITK has come back and is now posting on reddit. He says we've bid £15m for Niang and £34m for Schneiderlin, with £200m being made available to us in the summer and that Lukaku will leave.

I don't know about anyone else but exciting times ahead if true.
link?

Stop it Mike, you're going crazy over nothing.

Just relax, take deep breaths and calm down please.
Mike is new, he's excited and he has his FM up on his big screen tv scouting for incoming Everton players.

If everything is true about Everton wanting to spend big then buying average players on other PL teams isn't the way to do it. Look outside the league, plenty of decent players at half the cost.

Mike is new, he's excited and he has his FM up on his big screen tv scouting for incoming Everton players.

If everything is true about Everton wanting to spend big then buying average players on other PL teams isn't the way to do it. Look outside the league, plenty of decent players at half the cost.

I hope so, but he seems a bit mad. I want him to chill.

£34m is peanuts. The rule now is think what someone's actually worth then double it. Football is ruled by this great slug of wealth, slithering its way about the corridors of clubs, covering anything and everything in its path with its disgusting slime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back