Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

£34m is peanuts. The rule now is think what someone's actually worth then double it. Football is ruled by this great slug of wealth, slithering its way about the corridors of clubs, covering anything and everything in its path with its disgusting slime.

Oh God they have broke Browns again.

Where did the nasty transfer window touch you Browns, show us on the doll.

I hope they are wrong and koeman keeps stones and maybe put him in a role a little further up the park maybe next to besic he has the potential to be a decent defending midfielder. He is good on the ball and can pick out a pass.
It would be good to keep lukaku but if he does go I wouldn't grumble for the coin we would get and the player thinking he is too good for us. I'm sure we could get a couple of proper goal scorers for that money alone

The Mirror says Newcastle have told us to pay 25m for Wijnaldum, what a waste that would be. Also says Koeman is interested in Scheiderlin. The Mirror though so good chance it's bull.

I hope they are wrong and koeman keeps stones and maybe put him in a role a little further up the park maybe next to besic he has the potential to be a decent defending midfielder. He is good on the ball and can pick out a pass.
It would be good to keep lukaku but if he does go I wouldn't grumble for the coin we would get and the player thinking he is too good for us. I'm sure we could get a couple of proper goal scorers for that money alone

Don't get this, we get a Defender who is good on the ball but people automatically want to play him further up the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back