Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very exciting. Mata was one of the players of the league till Mourinho came in and shipped him to a United that had no need of that sort of player.
Imagine a 2012/2013 Mata at Everton.

Can he get back to that 2012/13 format mate? I think he was their player of the season that year. He's looked a shadow of that player at Utd and the last part of his career at Chelsea.

@The Esk

The £100m figure that has been bandied around for weeks now as being our transfer kitty for the summer.....has that figure got any basis in fact or is it a 'made up' figure from some media hack. Could it be more, could it be less?

Strootman would be a boss signing but it's just his fitness.. Wouldn't want us to spend too much on him but worth a punt at around £15m - not at the £30m mark.

Can he get back to that 2012/13 format mate?

I've absolutely no idea, but if he can, and it's here ...

giphy.gif

@The Esk

The £100m figure that has been bandied around for weeks now as being our transfer kitty for the summer.....has that figure got any basis in fact or is it a 'made up' figure from some media hack. Could it be more, could it be less?

There is obviously a budget but I don't know where they got £100 million from.

If the players we want are available and willing to join we are likely to spend more than that figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back