Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cillessen, Begovic or Alves...? If those are our options which do you prefer?

Yes we might all prefer Butland, maybe Forster or some boss German. But if the three above are truly who we seem to be looking at which do you like?

People ask why would this player or that player come to Everton .... Evertonnis a different animal now than it was 6/8 months ago ... The days of plucky little Everton is long gone and punching above our weight etc etc ... Yea money and high wages will be needed to entice high calibre players in but needs must !! So would Kasper come ? Who knows but don't write Everton off so easily ... It would be a huge yes for Kasper or Butkand for me ... It's a position that you get the right player in can earn you 12/15 points over a season

Why would Kasper leave the team he just won the league with to join us?..
Said before that I think the only reason he would is if he wants to move up here - which might happen, since he apparently has a house in Hale. Can't see any Leicester players wanting to leave for a non-CL club at the moment though, would think they'd rather stay one more season.

Said before that I think the only reason he would is if he wants to move up here - which might happen, since he apparently has a house in Hale. Can't see any Leicester players wanting to leave for a non-CL club at the moment though, would think they'd rather stay one more season.

probably right mate, but one thing to think about, their value right now in terms of what type of contracts they would get for moving is probably never going to get higher

That's an interesting twist tbf but he was boss last year, can't seem them giving him the boot when they need to improve squad depth more than anything with CL football next year.
Think their new German keeper will be used in the FA and league cups, whilst kasper is saved for league and champions league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back