Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think he would be the best choice mate? I just mentioned in the other thread he's a boss shot stopper but I'm a little worried with his lack of commanding his box. Wouldn't say no to him like!

I don't know enough about the German lads who seem highly rated to say Kasper is the best going but I've liked him for years and years. Even when he was at Notts bloomin' County I couldn't work out why he was there.

He's not perfect but no keeper is anymore I don't think.

Having said that this seems hugely unlikely.

I don't know enough about the German lads who seem highly rated to say Kasper is the best going but I've liked him for years and years. Even when he was at Notts bloomin' County I couldn't work out why he was there.

one of my friends was working on a deal to get him to AC milan a few years ago, it fell through and he stuck it out with leicester, he'd be great for us, as you said not perfect but he still improves year in year out, i think we COULD tempt him but it'd be difficult.

If he has a release clause, bid for him and see if he fancies it.

It amazes me as an Everton fan since early sixties and the Everton GK's I have seen, how is it these days keepers can hardly catch a cross or catch a shot??

one of my friends was working on a deal to get him to AC milan a few years ago, it fell through and he stuck it out with leicester, he'd be great for us, as you said not perfect but he still improves year in year out, i think we COULD tempt him but it'd be difficult.

If he has a release clause, bid for him and see if he fancies it.

No harm bidding but it'd have to be a hell of a sales pitch to get him to leave the Champions and Champions League footy for our new era. (Stopped myself saying project because it sounds daft)

Not sure why Schmeichel would want to leave league champions and CL football to sign for us unless he was been replaced. Not sure hed be all about a pay check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back