Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can we never just sign players easily like other clubs. All over the papers Utd, Palace, Chelsea etc. Make firm bids that are reported by all the mainstream papers/journo's. Us on the other hand seem to get our information from ITK/foreign sources/betting odds/players dad's without any real concrete bids that are widely reported.

1.6m views, makes sense to sponsor it I suppose. I wonder where I would get a replica of the 1991 Hereford Utd away jersey? Sorry I was thinking out loud there, it just popped into my head for some reason.

Why can we never just sign players easily like other clubs. All over the papers Utd, Palace, Chelsea etc. Make firm bids that are reported by all the mainstream papers/journo's. Us on the other hand seem to get our information from ITK/foreign sources/betting odds/players dad's without any real concrete bids that are widely reported.

Compare what agents United deal with to who we deal with.

We don't normally deal with hawks like Mendes, therefore there's no leaks for leverage.

Look at when we deal with Raiola, something in the papers with days. Prefer it this way, no need for Sky fawning all over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back