Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me we need

GK - Timo Horn, Bernd Leno look the best of the bunch.

A utility player, versatile player who preferably can play RB, LB.

CM - To win the ball and offer momentum in attacks.

LW - Mata perhaps, although we would have more flexibility to go and get another different type of winger.

Back-up striker, different option. Think we need some pace. Would love a poacher for when teams sit back.
Agree with everything you mentioned here, bar the sentence highlighted. Mata is not a winger. I would love to see him come to us to play as the #10 and if he does come, that's where he'll play.

Aren't they both left footed? Would prefer our CB pairing to have a left footer on the left and a right footer on the right. Seems like that was one of the best things about the Jags and Distin partnership, they were very well balanced.

Vvd is right footed, he just happens to play on the left at soton. I think. Was on the right at previous clubs.

Agree with everything you mentioned here, bar the sentence highlighted. Mata is not a winger. I would love to see him come to us to play as the #10 and if he does come, that's where he'll play.

Yeah fully expect him to play centrally, just having the option of him going wide if needs be. We looked predictable under Martinez, expect us to have variety of formations under Korean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back