Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lads I've just been sacked in work. Apparently they found out that 9 hours out of 11 I'm in this thread. My boss laughed at me saying I was sad but I reckon I'll be the one laughing loudest when Esk posts some more info and we all know what's going on and he doesn't as I can spend all day in here now. Hahahaha, take that Steve you [Poor language removed]!

Lads I've just been sacked in work. Apparently they found out that 9 hours out of 11 I'm in this thread. My boss laughed at me saying I was sad but I reckon I'll be the one laughing loudest when Esk posts some more info and we all know what's going on and he doesn't as I can spend all day in here now. Hahahaha, take that Steve you [Poor language removed]!

..but that was a new job!!!

HAL ROBSON KANU HAHAHAHAHAHA READING RELEASED HIM HAHAHAHA CBA
to be fair he ran his contract down rather than reading not wanting him.

Be interesting to see if he does a job in the bottom half this season, especially as he would be signed off the back of one goal.

Hit Danny up for a paid Mod job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back