Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a bit cheesy but who would you compare schneiderlin to?

one good thing about his is that hes 6'1 same as witsel which is good as we lack height. Cant see is signing carvalho as hes the opposite of what koeman seems to want but Kovacic alongside Witsel would be incredible.

Schneiderlin would be a much better signing than Carvalho if it was a choice between the two.

He's one of the best midfielders in the league and would be ideal to anchor for us in the middle.

Not that I think there's any chance Jose will sell him.. As said by @bluestevon he does play in a similar mould to Matic.

@The Esk Just wondering (other than the likes of Mata/Witsel), have you heard any other names that we're looking at?

I'm surprised we haven't been linked seriously to any CBs considering Stones' likely departure.

Thanks mate! ;)

...I suppose the last thing we need is a protracted deal on Stones that goes through close to the window closing (similar to Lescott). If there is some type of agreement to let him go for the right price then imposing a deadline might also be prudent.

Interesting that we are linked with Martins-Indi.

@The EskI'm surprised we haven't been linked seriously to any CBs considering Stones' likely departure.

Thanks mate! ;)

Probably a large element of assessing what we have considering so many defenders stepped up last year (Galloway Browning Pennington think there was another as well?) none of which Keoman would be that familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back