Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should stick a bid in for Vardy
irony is, if he didn't just have a player of the year type of season we may well have enquired about him. Fast, works hard, holds up play. almost in the same boat as shane long.

then he had to go and have a neymar season.......lol

irony is, if he didn't just have a player of the year type of season we may well have enquired about him. Fast, works hard, holds up play. almost in the same boat as shane long.

then he had to go and have a neymar season.......lol

I'd say its still worth a bid, offer him great wages.

NEA arsed mate

That's a good team

Coleman and Baines when they are healthy and in form are still two of the best Full Backs in the League

Jags is a decent captain and a solid defender while Funes Mori looks to have a bright future

Barry and McCarthy are good in the middle

Your man crush Del and Kev are threats on the wing

Barkley is still one of the best young players in the Prem and Lukaku is a goal machine

I'm all for us signing new players, but I'm not going to sit there and denigrate the players we already have

Our biggest problem is squad depth. When they're on form, our starting XI can beat anybody

Two bad seasons under a tactically inept manager are clouding your judgment

McCarthy in particular was doing really well in the middle until the bottom dropped out last season (Something a lot of people tend to forget)

Again, on paper that team is much better than Leciesters starting XI, and they are the League Champions
Nah

LFC fans have been quite amusing on the potential Mata and Witsel signings. One minute neither are any good, the next they're both too good for us and are headed to CL clubs.

Amazing to see cognitive dissonance in such a textbook form.

Typical really, even if the signings don't come off its a warning shot from us that things are changing. Good times!

LFC fans have been quite amusing on the potential Mata and Witsel signings. One minute neither are any good, the next they're both too good for us and are headed to CL clubs.

Amazing to see cognitive dissonance in such a textbook form.

They're worried because super Jurgen can only attract Southampton and Eastern European players.

NEA arsed mate

That's a good team

Coleman and Baines when they are healthy and in form are still two of the best Full Backs in the League

Jags is a decent captain and a solid defender while Funes Mori looks to have a bright future

Barry and McCarthy are good in the middle

Your man crush Del and Kev are threats on the wing

Barkley is still one of the best young players in the Prem and Lukaku is a goal machine

I'm all for us signing new players, but I'm not going to sit there and denigrate the players we already have

Our biggest problem is squad depth. When they're on form, our starting XI can beat anybody

Two bad seasons under a tactically inept manager are clouding your judgment

McCarthy in particular was doing really well in the middle until the bottom dropped out last season (Something a lot of people tend to forget)

Again, on paper that team is much better than Leciesters starting XI, and they are the League Champions

agree mate!

That lad and on Twitter who was the first person I saw saying Mata to Everton has said its on, but won't be completed until UTD return from China tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back