Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about balance Zat, Schneiderlin would be able to play that holding role by himself, comfortably so as well, freeing up whoever was alongside him massively

Sounds good. Ive always liked players like Jens Jeremies and Gattuso myself, bit smaller but absolute killers....reason i really like kovacic is because he can pass the ball brilliantly and drive forward from deep.

If schneiderlin is so good why would koeman sell?

Sounds good. Ive always liked players like Jens Jeremies and Gattuso myself, bit smaller but absolute killers....reason i really like kovacic is because he can pass the ball brilliantly and drive forward from deep.

If schneiderlin is so good why would koeman sell?

Same situation we are facing with Stones mate, the player was pushing for a move the season before he left and Saints outright refused to sell him (think he put in a request as well), that alone - the fact refused point blank to sell him should tell you just how highly they rated him as can't remember them ever refusing to sell a player before, the following season they caved in though

Was Pocchetino who wanted to bring him with to Spurs and that should also tell you how high he rated him.

Not many around who play that lone defensive midfield role as well a she does IMO

Same situation we are facing with Stones mate, the player was pushing for a move the season before he left and Saints outright refused to sell him (think he put in a request as well), that alone - the fact refused point blank to sell him should tell you just how highly they rated him as can't remember them ever refusing to sell a player before, the following season they caved in though

Was Pocchetino who wanted to bring him with to Spurs and that should also tell you how high he rated him.

Not many around who play that lone defensive midfield role as well a she does IMO

As i just posted, i meant mourinho :)

i remember both poch and wenger in for him the year bwfore he went to utd.

Schnederlin is an absolutely top quality defensive midfielder mate, a mile better than anything we currently have in the squad, ideally we get him and a box to box one in

Ignore who gets call ups etc mate, a lot of very good players miss out on them for a variety of reasons
He is top quality, plus the fact it was Koeman who got the best out of him and was the only player Pochettino wanted to take to Spurs with him. LVG was a Dutch Hodgson who basically naffed his career. Lets not forget the absolute dross Hodgson took to France, and also the in-form players he deceided to leave at home, so as stated, not being called up is at the whim of a muppet in many cases.

My mistake i meant mourinho :)

Probably because he can go out their and sign 'his' player mate, and lets not forget Mourinho is far from infallible when it comes to judging players as well

But maybe it all depends on what happens with Pogba as well as if he brings in a huge 'name' if that falls through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back