Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schneiderlin > Witsel for me.
Wouldnt mind both like lol

Ive not seen too much of schneiderlin but i think we need a CM far more than a DM. Also Witsel could have moved to Juve last season and is an integral part of the Belgium team....Schneiderlin had to see Lassana Diarra pull out of the French squad before he got a place on the bench....

Im not so fussed on Mata or schneiderlin compared to Witsel.

Ive not seen too much of schneiderlin but i think we need a CM far more than a DM. Also Witsel could have moved to Juve last season and is an integral part of the Belgium team....Schneiderlin had to see Lassana Diarra pull out of the French squad before he got a place on the bench....

Im not so fussed on Mata or schneiderlin compared to Witsel.

Schnederlin is an absolutely top quality defensive midfielder mate, a mile better than anything we currently have in the squad, ideally we get him and a box to box one in

Ignore who gets call ups etc mate, a lot of very good players miss out on them for a variety of reasons

Schnederlin is an absolutely top quality defensive midfielder mate, a mile better than anything we currently have in the squad, ideally we get him and a box to box one in

Ignore who gets call ups etc mate, a lot of very good players miss out on them for a variety of reasons

I know this is a bit cheesy but who would you compare schneiderlin to?

one good thing about his is that hes 6'1 same as witsel which is good as we lack height. Cant see is signing carvalho as hes the opposite of what koeman seems to want but Kovacic alongside Witsel would be incredible.

Most likely nothing to do with Everton, but I saw a Private Jet flying over Clatterbridge Hospital about 20minutes ago. Just taken off from Liverpool. Looked like the one that brought Ronald in.

one good thing about his is that hes 6'1 same as witsel which is good as we lack height. Cant see is signing carvalho as hes the opposite of what koeman seems to want but Kovacic alongside Witsel would be incredible.

He was every bit as good for Southampton over for his 3 years in the prem with them as Matic was 2 years ago for Chelsea mate, but IMO anyway more creative than him

It's about balance Zat, Schneiderlin would be able to play that holding role by himself, comfortably so as well, freeing up whoever was alongside him massively

Apparently mikkydorian has signed for united so mata's replacement has been confirmed. Wonder if that means we can finalise the deal our end?

and that is how his name was said to me before you ask who i am on about, the dortmund player lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back