Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely bored of waiting now, same happened with the Koeman saga. There becomes a point were it's like "Oh ok, decent".

What happened to our collective patience? Remember the days under Moyes were we wouldn't even be concerned at midday on the last day of the window knowing a deal could come in 11th hour. That was even just for a loan. Now we're throwing toys out the peak because Mata isn't get holding our scarf up just days into the transfer window after we've appointed a new manager and it's the Euros. Beyond ridiculous.

You know it is possible that these deals are all done or done on the player side and we actually want them at the ground to unviel them?

i mean Witsel alone is either on a beach somewhere or having to move from bloody RUSSIA! and people wonder why he hasn't just got the first flight over with a travel bag and a smile on his face.

What happened to our collective patience? Remember the days under Moyes were we wouldn't even be concerned at midday on the last day of the window knowing a deal could come in 11th hour. That was even just for a loan. Now we're throwing toys out the peak because Mata isn't get holding our scarf up just days into the transfer window after we've appointed a new manager and it's the Euros. Beyond ridiculous.
Because he had literally nothing to do with the Euros. Players AT the Euros have moved clubs with relative ease. And, yes, i know, we are in uncharted waters with trying to sign Mata, but should be able to at least understand the frustration.

Because he had literally nothing to do with the Euros. Players AT the Euros have moved clubs with relative ease. And, yes, i know, we are in uncharted waters with trying to sign Mata, but should be able to at least understand the frustration.

Not really

It's the 6th of July

We're over a month from the first game of the season

I'm not frustrated at all

Even if Mata falls through, we have money to spend

I think everyone needs to relax a bit

You'll live longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back