Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen him at CB so basing my appraisal on his performances last season which I was suitably impressed.
A lad i know follows MK Dons and reckons he is mega cool as a centre half! Doesn't flap and is very strong in the tackle ( which we saw when he was at left back to be fair). He genuinely reckons he will be a better than John Stones purely as a traditional defender, just that he wont ever have that killer pass or the instinct to play the ball out of defence that Stonesey has, which makes Stones potentially world class!

I'm getting a bit restless now that there's been no movement. I know that the Euros have put a block on things but some clubs have already signed players for big money. Mata hasn't even been involved in the Euros so why hasn't he been signed yet? It's getting a bit smoke and mirrors. Prob need to wait to sell first.
Mata back from holiday today I believe mate

Even IF Chelsea have beaten us to Witzel it could work out better in a way for us ... Stay with me for a bit here ... Witzel goes to Chelsea .... Matic is surplus to requirements at Chelsea ... His biggest admirer brings him to Man U and this in turns makes Scherdlin surplus to requirements and comes to us ... Yea I know in dream land but hey we are in a new era ... You just never know !!!
Morgan is surplus regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back