Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everybody think of van persie? Seen him linked with Middlesbrough and thought he'd be great for us.
Also where are all this lukaku to arsenal coming from? I've literally only seen it mentioned it on that football whispers thing on sky but its about 4.5 which I think is almost a dead cert

What does everybody think of van persie? Seen him linked with Middlesbrough and thought he'd be great for us.
Also where are all this lukaku to arsenal coming from? I've literally only seen it mentioned it on that football whispers thing on sky but its about 4.5 which I think is almost a dead cert

Yes mate if you look at that Sky Rumour page Arsenal are gonna sign Lacasette, Morata and Lukaku based on todays 'rumour rating' as they all get 4+ ratings, they will win it all next year after spending 150m on three strikers!

A lad i know follows MK Dons and reckons he is mega cool as a centre half! Doesn't flap and is very strong in the tackle ( which we saw when he was at left back to be fair). He genuinely reckons he will be a better than John Stones purely as a traditional defender, just that he wont ever have that killer pass or the instinct to play the ball out of defence that Stonesey has, which makes Stones potentially world class!

He played CB for the U21's back end of last season with Holgate and was brilliant.

We'll be re-signing Osman and Hibbert at this rate.

th

Witsel is coming from the Russian league, where as Mata would be coming from one of the worlds biggest clubs, of which he's played CL Football almost every season for the last what, 4/5/6 years ? (Chelsea included). Not to mention he has a medals with Spain.

@GerryandthePaceMerchants

Dont forget guys last season he was about to sign for Juventus...hes that good.

So in a way its an amazing coup for us.

Even IF Chelsea have beaten us to Witzel it could work out better in a way for us ... Stay with me for a bit here ... Witzel goes to Chelsea .... Matic is surplus to requirements at Chelsea ... His biggest admirer brings him to Man U and this in turns makes Scherdlin surplus to requirements and comes to us ... Yea I know in dream land but hey we are in a new era ... You just never know !!!

So we lose Witsel for Schneiderlin???!!!!

Lol no thanks.

Yes mate if you look at that Sky Rumour page Arsenal are gonna sign Lacasette, Morata and Lukaku based on todays 'rumour rating' as they all get 4+ ratings, they will win it all next year after spending 150m on three strikers!
Ah good! What's hoping I hadn't missed something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back