Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witsel and Mata in over the next '48 hours' ahem, cough

Strootman and Begovic to follow within the week i reckon with possibly another two United players being strongly linked (Blind and Schneiderlin)

Then will start to see bids on certain players that other teams will sniff have been replaced in the starting 11 - Cleverley and McCarthy to be gone by the end of June and Stones will be sold within 2 weeks

Pure guesswork all this like, but reckon we are gonna basically be helping United fund there buying of Pogba by sending 55-60m their way for those three players

Strootman and Begovic to follow within the week i reckon with possibly another two United players being strongly linked (Blind and Schneiderlin)

Then will start to see bids on certain players that other teams will sniff have been replaced in the starting 11 - Cleverley and McCarthy to be gone by the end of June and Stones will be sold within 2 weeks

Pure guesswork all this like, but reckon we are gonna basically be helping United fund there buying of Pogba by sending 55-60m their way for those three players
I want that minute back

After watching him last night I'd think Nani would be a good replacement for Mata should the deal not come off.

Still got gas in his tank, premier league proven and would definitely sign for us.

Was this a dream mate? lol

didn't know koeman was that magic he could sell players last week!

The Schneiderlin rumours seem to have gone quiet recently. Replaced by Witsel in Koeman's wishlist? I can't see the need for both of them in our squad. I wonder if Schneiderlin has been assurances by Mourninho that he has a future with Man Utd?

@The Esk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back